Your membership application
Attract new customers, add your own craft page, access additional resources and connect with others, by becoming a member today.
Benefits of joining the community:
✔ Shared marketing and advertising
✔ Commission free leads
✔ 100% UK Arts and crafts focused
✔ Secured and encrypted
Features of membership
- List your craft fairs, courses and exhibitions - complete a simple form to add each of your arts and crafts events, to promote them to potential visitors and stall holders.
- Promote your craft business - quickly and easily create and update a page telling potential customers about your arts and crafts products, events or services. We optimise your page for search engines, so that people can find you.
- Connect with other members - access contact forms, enabling you to communicate with thousands of UK arts and crafts businesses.
- Shared marketing - The site appears at or near the top of search engine results for organic search terms such as "craft fairs" and attracts tens of thousands of targeted visitors each month. Bringing together people creating and supporting a wide range of UK arts and crafts, enables you to benefit from shared marketing, advertising and communications resources, knowledge and experience.
and also ...
- If you create handmade arts and crafts, you can display the 'hand-crafted in the UK Badge' in your marketing materials
- Automatic inclusion to the referral scheme
- Reduced advertising on the site giving you a faster user interface
- Possibility of you appearing in the newsletters
- Links to your craft page appear in relevant sections of the site.
Answering some of your questions
How much does membership cost?
There is only one membership level but you can choose to pay either £10 a quarter or £30 a year. There is nothing to pay after that not even for leads and contacts you make through the site. Also, you get our price guarantee that as long as you maintain your subscription payments without interruption the price will not go up for you. Subscription payments automatically renew based on your selected option, unless you cancel your subscription before the due date. You can cancel a subscription at any time.
There are no other costs for adding events or items to a shop window or contacting other members. No hidden fees or charges of any kind.
I am not based in the UK, can I join?
No, we are sorry but the site is only aimed at sellers and promoters based in the UK. All events listened must also be in the UK.
Which membership type is right for me?
All membership types can add a listing, list events, add blog posts, a show window, etc.. Each membership type has its own zone and a few differences. Which of the six membership types best describes you, so people can find you and interact with you:
- Exhibitor: a maker or designer looking to sell your handmade work
- Organiser: if you want to promote your future craft events
- Group: clubs, associations, guilds or societies looking for new members or to promote the ones you have.
- Publication: a real world printed publication that is about arts and craft in the UK
- Venue: a physical location in the UK where arts and crafts activities take place.
- Supplier: a UK based company looking to sell arts and crafts materials to makers.
How easy is it to add and maintain my details?
Adding a listing is quick and easy, requiring minimal technical skills, simply fill in a form or two and upload your pictures. The site does a lot of the work for you, adding structure to your content and placing links to your listing where people can find it.
Will we get listed in the weekly or monthly newsletter?
The weekly and monthly newsletters are sent to thousands of people are one of the ways we help to promote you as a member. Craft events are automatically added into craft weekly. The monthly craft news is all about quality and so if you write a good blog post or create a good listing, you may be featured.
What if I have more questions?
If you have not found the answers to your questions above, please feel free to contact us.
Setting up your membership is quick and easy:
- Complete the form below, then press Continue.
- On the next page, choose the your subscription option, then press the Subscribe button. There is only one membership level but you can choose to pay either quarterly at £10 or annually at £30
- After making your payment, you are returned to
the site and logged in automatically. Check your email for a confirmation with your new user name
Read what others have to say about the site:
“UKCraftFairs has brought our events more contacts with both crafters and customers.
The interactions on the site have been most useful. I found the advice on setting up a fair absolutely invaluable. Generally I find this an expertly run organisation.“
Exhibitor - Ros Sharman
“We have made some great contacts through the UKCraftFairs site and will continue to use it. Its easy to use, practical and informative.“
Emma Gray, Organiser
You can read more testimonials on the about page.