Tschabalala Self (American b.1990) Sunday 2016. Large notecard. Frye Art Museum. Free UK delivery Tschabalala Self (American b.1990) Sunday 2016. Large note
An immaculate piece purchased from the Frye Museum store in Seattle, United States. This unopened notecard (with envelope) relates to the original work Sunday. A 2016 canvas, of fabric and acrylic paint.
• Dimensions: 18 cm / 7 inches × 10.5 cm / 13 cm 5 inches. Sizes approximate.
• Medium: Full colour litho on card
• Classification: Open edition exhibition notecard with envelope. Sealed.
• Condition: Excellent. Still in packaging sleeve from point of purchase
• Particulars: Unsigned and unframed. As with all Choughed gallery items, this has been stored in an acid-free archival sleeve.
• Provenance/Documentation: Comes with a Choughed Online Art CoA.
Free UK delivery.
• Tschabalala Self is an American artist best known for her depictions of Black female figures using paint, fabric, and discarded pieces of her previous works. Though she uses mixed media, all of her works are on canvas and employ a painting language.