Mr Clever Art (American ) 2021. 1/1. QEII Dots. Original hand-finished painting. Free UK delivery.
In the style of Damien Hirsts Spot Paintings, Queen Elizabeth II: An original hand-finished painting from the American pop artist Mr Clever Art, and bought directly from him. It was created using a multitude of art techniques such as paint, spray paint, digital manipulation and digital illustration, stencil.
• Dimensions: Height: 60.96 cm / 24 inches × Width:60.96cm / 24 inches
• Year: 2021
• Medium: Archival Luxury Metallic Rag fine art paper.
• Classification: Original 1/1
• Condition: Excellent.
• Particulars: Unframed. Signed and numbered by artist in pen verso, Stored flat in an acid-free archival sleeve. The print will be sent rolled-up.
• Provenance/Documentation: Comes with a Choughed Online Art CoA. Please get in touch if you require more images. Free UK delivery. Customers from abroad please go to checkout to see postage charges when ordering.
• Los Angeles born Andrew Rosenblatt is well known in the art world as Mr Clever Art. Mr Clever Art considers himself a contemporary Pop Artist fused with Abstract insanity. At first, I was Mr. Clever, but I feel Mr. Clever Art is more representative of my art. says the artist. He is best known for his unique way of fusing bright colours with luxury merchandise such as Chanel or Louis Vuitton . The work is Pop Art fused with Juxtaposition, abstract lines, and dots to make the most of his Contemporary art.