Harry Adams (British duo. b 1965/1966). Men Breaking Ice. 2015. Signed 6/31 Limited Edition Etching. Free UK delivery PROMOTE:
A rare chance to purchase the Men Breaking Ice print by the art collective duo of Harry Adams.
• Dimensions: Height: 24cm / 9.5 inches × Width: 18 cm / 7.1 inches
• Year: 2015
• Medium: Etching
• Classification: Limited Edition
• Condition: Very good. Slight handling crease in bottom left-hand corner.
• Particulars: Unframed. Hand signed by artist in pencil recto. Numbered (6/31) in pencil. As with all Choughed gallery items, this has been stored in an acid-free archival sleeve.
• Provenance/Documentation: Comes with a Choughed Online Art CoA.
Please get in touch if you require more images. Free UK delivery.
• Harry Adams is the pseudonym used to present the collaborative paintings of artists Adam Wood and Steve Lowe. The two artists met whilst studying fine art at the former Byam Shaw School of Art in North London and have been working on Harry Adams projects since 2008.
Lowe founded and runs the L-13 Light Industrial Workshop, Clerkenwell, London.