Helsinki Olympic Games 1952 - official handkerchief. Free UK delivery.
This original souvenir handkerchief from the 1952 Helsinki Olympics, was purchased from the Olympic Stadium on my visit to Helsinki in January 2011.
It has never been taken out of the packaging.
The reverse shows a description of the item in Finnish and English: Pocket handkerchiefs with Olympic motifs were popular souvenirs from the 1952 Olympic Games in Helsinki. There were many makes and makers. Original. Please email for more photos if you require them, as this site only supports one image at a time.
• Dimensions: Package. Height:30 cm / 12 inches × Width: 30 cm / 12 inches
• Year: 1952
• Medium: Cotton printed handkerchief
• Classification: Open Edition
• Condition: Good for age
• Particulars: Genuine item. Unknown open edition. Comes in protective packaging
• Provenance/Documentation: Comes with a Choughed Online Art CoA.