Unsigned open edition posters / Mini set of 4 from 2020. Free UK delivery.
This David Hockney mini poster set was published by the Royal Academy for Hockneys show: David Hockney: The Arrival of Spring, Normandy, 2020. Throughout the spring of 2020 while in lockdown, Hockney created 116 artworks from his Normandy home.
• Dimensions: 38.1cm / 15 inches × 25.4 cm / 10 inches.
• Year: 2020
• Medium: Offset Lithographic poster printed on paper
• Classification: Open Edition
• Condition: Excellent
• Particulars: Unsigned and unframed. 4 posters: 147, 227, 186, 340. As with all Choughed gallery items, this has been stored in an acid-free archival sleeve.
• Provenance/Documentation: Comes with original email order confirmation, stationary and packaging from the RA, together with a Choughed Online Art CoA.
Please get in touch if you require more images. Free UK delivery. Worldwide customers, please go to checkout for postage costs.
• Born in Bradford, West Yorkshire, David Hockney is an English painter, draftsman, printmaker, stage designer, and photographer. As an important contributor to the Pop Art movement of the 1960s, he is considered one of the most influential British artists of the 20th century.