“Designer Makers Craft Fair”
The Norwich Creative Market is a new designer makers event for Norfolk. We plan to run events 4 times a year in the beautiful St Andrews and Blackfriars’ halls.
Firstly, thank-you for your interest in becoming a stallholder at the Norwich Creative Market. I am taking applications from designer makers, up-cyclers, artists and crafters who make beautiful home ware, fashion or pet products. If you are a re-seller of pre-made items then this is not the fair for you.
I know it can be risky signing up to a new event. Will it be well organised? Will my work fit with the theme? Will anyone actually come to buy anything? The answer is yes!
- Great venue right in the heart of the city.
- Saturday school holiday event with lots of footfall.
- Regular, complimentary antique and flea market in the main hall to bring additional shoppers.
- Tables and chairs provided.
- 2 hours set up and 1 hour pack up.
- Space for 40 6ft stalls or a combination of smaller ones.
- Free entry for visitors.
- Visitor map of the event with printed Makers Directory - dont loose a sale because they cant look you up online at home.
- Well advertised through local posters, social media and online. Leaflet distribution on the day to bring buyers through the door.
On the day there are planned events to get buyers really interacting with your stall. There will also be a drop-box vote for buyers to nominate their favourite stall of the day. Winners will receive free space at our next event. As a stallholder at the Norwich Creative Market your website or social media will be added to our online Makers Directory for 1 year. I have wandered out of events with the intention of going back for something so many times. Most events dont even name their stallholders so there is no way of finding the thing you were going to buy.
Still not sure? Send me an email with any questions you might have. Licclefreak at icloud
For more information view our website at liccleenterprises.wixsite/liccleevents or find us on facebook at norwich creative market facebook/NorwichCreativeMarket