Reasons to advertise
UKCraftFairs is the number one craft fairs site in the UK. Visitors to the site are looking for craft related events,
products and services. If you enter the term "craft fairs"
into the major search engines, you will see that UKCraftFairs appear at or
near the top of the organic results. We also promote the site with paid advertising.
The site has been designed to promote its members more than itself. Our aim is to let people know about you and your craft activities.
By advertising with us, you would be
raising your profile with this targeted audience of your potential
new customers. Your first step is to become a member, you can then list your details and contact others.
Join as a member
- Becoming a UKCraftFairs member
is quick and easy.
- There are two subscription options: Quarterly at £10 or Annually at £30.
- Once signed up as a member, you may find that membership is all you need to promote yourself but if you want to increase you presence on the site, you can add on a level of promotion:
- Promoted - Highlighted and nearer the top of relevant search results on the site
- Featured - you would appear on multiple pages of the site and in the monthly newsletters
Plus - all the benefits of promoted and featured but at a higher level
- Advertised - guaranteed home page promotion plus an even higher level of promotion.
On this page
Find out a little more about how the site can help you promote yourself
Who is the site aimed at?
If you are a part of the UK Craft Community, this site is aimed specifically at you. The site is split into five zones for Events, Exhibitors, Suppliers, Groups and Venues. If you want or need to promote yourself you can read more by clicking on one of the images below to view a PDF with an outline of the sort of page you can get. The site is being updated and added to all the time, so some of the newer features may not be listed yet.
Exhibitor (artisans and crafts people)
You can create an engaging craft exhibitor listing in minutes. It's an easy, quick and affordable way to:
- Promote yourself
- Connect with organisers
- Attract potential customers
Click on the image for a full description.
Supplier (craft materials and craft services)
By listing details of the craft materials you can supply, the thousands of crafts people signed up as members, can find out more about your products. Attract new potential customers and leads.
If you sell services aimed at craft people in the UK, you should list yourself in one for the following categories:
- Business Services like book keeping, insurance, printing, tax advice etc
- Equipment and Furniture hire or sales like marquees, table, seating, lighting etc
- Facilities Management services like cleaning, security, catering etc
- Transportation services like car and van hire, deliveries, removals etc
List you real world craft related magazine on the site.
Organiser (craft events)
Listing your craft fairs, classes, courses, workshops or exhibitions is a great way to :
- attract quality stall holders
- attract potential visitors
- or secure more trainees
In addition, people can sign up to receive the Craft Weekly email, the what's on guide to their region. All events listed on the site are automatically included.
The online advertising for craft events, sends thousands of craft people to the site.
Venues (halls, galleries, centres etc)
Promoting your venue is a great way to:
- Attract new craft event organiser bookings
- Support your existing craft event organisers
- List your own craft events
- Help visitors to find your venue
Groups (club, association, guild or society)
If you run a craft group in the UK, like a club, guild, society or association list it so that you members can list themselves as members of your group.